Audit Partner, Fort Collins Lead
Chris has more than 20 years of public accounting experience and leads the Fort Collins office at EKS&H. He has extensive expertise advising closely-held businesses, conducting financial audits and reviews, internal controls analysis, and strategic planning.
As a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Chris offers clients proven expertise in fraud risk management focusing on prevention and deterrence as well as helping companies respond to fraud when it is detected.
He is also a Certified Human Capital Coach, enabling him to assist with management and individual coaching, strategic goal setting, alignment of talent with organizational goals, and tapping into the knowledge and creativity existing in client organizations.
- Association of Fraud Examiners
- Forensic CPA Society
BS, Accounting, German
University of Kansas
Awards and Recognition
- EKS&H Standing on your Head Award (1994)
- 40 under 40, Northern Colorado Business Report (2008)
- Leadership Fort Collins (2006-2007)
- Fort Collins Chamber Volunteer of the Year (2017)
- Community Foundation of Northern Colorado
- Foothills Rotary Club
- Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce
- Rocky Mountain Innosphere
- Larimer County Sheriffs Volunteer
Similar People to Chris: