Phil has more than 45 years of public accounting experience and serves as counsel to the firm, overseeing marketing, practice development, and niche service areas. He also serves a select group of public and privately-held clients primarily in the natural resources industry. He has extensive expertise in all areas of oil and gas accounting and reporting including internal auditing, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, SEC accounting and PCAOB audit compliance, and buy- and sell-side transactions. Phil is a past president of the Colorado Society of CPAs, Colorado State Board of Accounting, and the Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS).
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Boy Scouts of America Denver Area Council, Board
- FBI Citizens Academy, Alumni Association Treasurer
- Children’s Hospital Foundation, Board
- Denver Economic Club, Treasurer
- Hundred Club, Treasurer
Similar People to Phil: