Helping Colleges and Universities Excel in an Ever-Changing Environment
EKS&H has a proven and successful track record working with higher education institutions. We serve a wide variety of post-secondary clients, including private and public colleges, both two—and four—year institutions, and for-profit technical colleges. While these supported organizations span multiple SIS and student financial systems, the most commonly interfaced is Ellucian’s Banner system.
including business intelligence
and performance management solutions
- Enrollment, logistics, academics, budgeting, etc.
- Organization effectiveness and student outcome metrics
- Valuation services of endowment and investments for foundation needs
- Audit and assurance, including employee benefit plans
- Risk advisory around HIPAA, PCI-DSS, OMB Circular A-133, and more
- Tax services including 990 and 990T for nonprofit institutions and state/local, federal, and international tax compliance for-profit entities
Our Reputation and Qualifications
The EKS&H team draws from a broad range of individual experiences in the higher education space. Our consultants are well-versed in higher education processes and have a depth of experience navigating products such as Open Digital Campus, PeopleSoft, Jenzibar, DataTel, Blackboard, Angel, and Moodle. We are active members of many industry organizations, including the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) Association, EDUCAUSE, and the Education Commission of the States. With EKS&H as your technology and accounting advisor, you will have the ability to make strategic decisions with clear insight.