Helping Government Contractors Achieve Success
Whether your needs include a compliance audit or assistance with Federal Acquisition Regulations, Cost Accounting Standards, or indirect rate structures, we have the experience to help. We strive to understand your goals and provide solutions that help you achieve them. We believe in going beyond the traditional roles of accountant, consultant, or tax advisor and taking a hands-on-approach with every relationship. We provide exceptional proficiency, knowledge based in experience, and a committed team on each engagement.
We provide compliance and business services relating to government contractors, including assistance with:
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Government contractor specific accounting policies and procedures
- CASB Disclosure Statements (DS-1)
- Indirect rate audits
- Indirect cost rate structures
- Defense contract audit agency Issues
- Incurred cost submissions and provisional rates
- Department of Energy 10 CFR600.316 audits
Our Reputation and Qualifications
We serve more than 50 state and federal government contractor clients ranging in size from $5 million to more than $500 million in annual revenue. These clients are diversely funded through varying government agencies, including the Department of Defense (DoD), the Department of Energy (DoE), and the Department of Transportation (DoT). We serve government contractors that are currently in the SBA 8(a) program and others that are fully CAS compliant.