Delivering Solutions Where You Are
The services we provide in-home and hospice care organizations include:
- Financial audits and analysis
- Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement cost reports and reviews
- Accounting solutions, including assessments, contract support, or outsourced accounting
- Technology consulting and data solutions
- Financing, merger and acquisition support, and due diligence
We serve many types of in-home and hospice care clients, including both for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations, as well as independent and provider-based entities. These clients provide a variety of services, including:
- Home health
- Non-medical care
- Adult day care
In addition to our strong connection with the Colorado chapters of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) and LeadingAge, we also support and participate in trainings and conferences with the National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC).
No matter what your accounting, audit, tax, or technology challenges, you can be confident the experienced team at EKS&H is ready to help you from start to finish.