Gain Insight and Advice to Make the Best Decisions for What’s Next
Our unique culture — focused on trust, respect, and long-term relationships — is the foundation for our client commitment. With a goal of serving all your audit, tax, technology, and business consulting needs, we have built a firm with the capabilities to help you achieve your goals. These services include:
- Comprehensive technology solutions, including ERP selection/implementation, cybersecurity, business analytics, performance management, budgeting and forecasting dashboards, and managed IT services
- Operational strategies for talent, culture, product line profitability, and succession planning
- Optimized tax strategies and compliance, including structuring, state and local taxes, federal tax credits including research and development (R&D) and the domestic production activities deduction(DPAD), and international strategies (e.g., transfer pricing and IC-DISC)
- Capital and transaction services for due diligence, valuations, and tax and accounting optimization
- Audits, reviews, and compilations and internal controls and risk assessments
Our Reputation and Qualifications
As a nationally recognized firm, we have the qualifications — serving more than 300 manufacturing clients in all 50 states and many foreign countries — to serve your needs. In fact, manufacturing represents the second largest client industry group at EKS&H.
To stay up to date on important industry trends, we are active members of several leading organizations, including the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
, the AICPA Manufacturing Conference
, the Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Alliance (CAMA)
, and the Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry (CACI)
. With this level of knowledge, you can be confident that every strategy has been thoughtfully recommended for you and your business.