Gain Insight and Advice to Make the Best Decisions for What’s Next
Our unique culture — focused on trust, respect, and long-term relationships — is the foundation for our client commitment. With a goal of serving all your audit, tax, technology, and business consulting needs, we have built a firm with the capabilities to help you achieve your goals. These services include:
- Comprehensive technology solutions, including ERP selection/implementation, cybersecurity, business analytics, performance management, budgeting and forecasting dashboards, and managed IT services
- Operational strategies for talent, culture, product line profitability, and succession planning
- Optimized tax strategies and compliance, including structuring, state and local taxes, federal tax credits including research and development (R&D) and the domestic production activities deduction(DPAD), and international strategies (e.g., transfer pricing and IC-DISC)
- Capital and transaction services for due diligence, valuations, and tax and accounting optimization
- Audits, reviews, and compilations and internal controls and risk assessments
Our Reputation and Qualifications
As a nationally recognized firm, we have the qualifications — serving more than 300 manufacturing clients in all 50 states and many foreign countries — to serve your needs. In fact, manufacturing represents the second largest client industry group at EKS&H.
To stay up to date on important industry trends, we are active members of several leading organizations, including the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM), the AICPA Manufacturing Conference, the Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Alliance (CAMA), and the Colorado Association of Commerce and Industry (CACI). With this level of knowledge, you can be confident that every strategy has been thoughtfully recommended for you and your business.