An Experienced Advisor to Midstream and Field Services Oil and Gas Companies
Industry volatility brings challenges, but it also presents opportunities. EKS&H helps its clients overcome the
obstacles and implement strategies that enable sustained growth.
We prioritize collaboration with our clients, rapid responsiveness and availability, efficiency in audit and tax engagements, and continuity of teams in our service approach. We diligently maintain relationships with key industry contacts, including other service providers and private equity investors, and leverage those relationships for the benefit of our clients.
Our midstream oil and gas services include:
- Audit and assurance opinions – serving the needs of investors, lenders, and regulatory agencies
- Tax compliance – state/local, federal, and international as well as transaction tax advisory
- Transaction consulting services – Valuations, due diligence, financial planning and analysis, and post-close integration
- Business technology – ERP consulting, managed (outsourced) IT, and business analytics and intelligence
- Risk advisory – Internal controls testing, fraud prevention, and data security
Our Reputations and Qualifications
We have more than 80 professionals serving nearly 150 oil and gas clients. (Over 30 of our team members are focused on serving midstream and field services companies.) Our industry team includes 10 partners, senior managers, and managers who offer the local knowledge and experience of a Big Four firm. To maintain this level of expertise, we participate in extensive outside training through organizations like the Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS), the Western Energy Alliance, and the AICPA. Clients range from start-ups to major mid-sized businesses, and many have completed successful mergers, acquisitions, and sales.