Business Preparedness and Sell-Side Due Diligence
Through our multi-phased approach, we maximize value by aligning your goals with appropriate buyer types and highlight key drivers those buyers find most important. We identify potential financial or tax issues that could be resolved prior to buyer diligence or recommend ways to position issues in the best possible manner. We present you and your advisors with an objective view of potential deal breakers or purchase price adjustments.
Potential Benefits of EKS&H Seller Analysis, Diligence, and Integration Services
- Prepare seller to develop appropriate negotiation strategies.
- Accelerate time to close and minimize surprises.
- Improve accuracy of financial information (especially when no recent financial audit has taken place), and prepare seller for document requests.
- Identify potential adjustments that could positively impact EBITDA.
- Increase possibility of competition between buyers.
- Minimize impact of taxes on proceeds by strategically structuring deals.
The EKS&H Advantage
When you work with EKS&H in preparing your sell-side transaction, you gain an advantage from our collaborative approach, which focuses on strengthening your position in the transaction. You also benefit from access to our IDEA data-mining analysis tool and a rare breadth and depth of talented industry-experienced staff who understand the unique dynamics of your business.