Performance Management at EKS&H
EKS&H’s performance management solutions span finance, sales, and operations. We can help you run your business more efficiently by streamlining reporting, planning, and analysis processes. We can work with any scenario, including those that require rapid analysis of large, dynamic data sets with multiple dimensions.
Our consultants leverage industry-leading tools to reduce the time and effort needed to collect, consolidate, and report on financial data. Our budgeting and forecasting solutions can help you:
- Reduce and eliminate many manual processes
- Integrate data from different systems
- Remove error-prone consolidation
- Clarify budgeting procedures, responsibilities, and timelines
- Handle changes to budget assumptions
- Follow up and analyze variances
- Keep budgets up to date
- Model scenarios efficiently and timely
Our services include:
- Budgeting and forecasting process assessment and health check
- Detailed discovery process
- Implementation of planning tools
- Post-go-live support
- Upgrade and supplemental support services
Reporting and Analysis
Management and financial reporting can be time consuming and labor intensive. It can keep finance departments focused on collecting and consolidating data instead of analyzing and driving business decisions. We help companies make better decisions by improving the accuracy, reliability, and transparency of their financial information.
Our reporting and analysis services include:
- Management and financial reporting
- Finance focused dashboards, reports, and mobile content
- Financial modeling
- Staff augmentation
- Financial planning and analysis (FP&A) expertise
Budgeting and Planning Systems
Why choose a planning system over spreadsheets?
- Save time
- Trust the numbers
- Improve security
- Prevent disruption when the “spreadsheet person” leaves
EKS&H planning system services include:
- Full profit and loss (P&L) budgeting and forecasting
- Revenue planning
- Headcount planning
- Operational expense planning
- Capital planning
- Cash flow planning
- Balance sheet budgeting
- Inventory planning
The EKS&H Advantage
- Experience—Combining years of performance management consulting experience with the expertise of individuals who have been in your shoes as CFOs, CIOs, IT directors, and others, we are knowledgeable about proven methodologies and solutions to optimize your business outcomes.
- Business focus—We think like business people, beyond IT. We tackle budgeting issues from a business mindset. Our solutions help you operate your business more effectively and efficiently.
- Collaboration—Our approach is an iterative, collaborative process that promotes active participation and knowledge transfer across the enterprise.