Why Choose EKS&H for Your Business Technology Training?
Our training offerings are built on years of adult education experience. We specialize in business intelligence (BI) training for beginning and intermediate users. In addition, we perform workshops for more advanced users of performance management and data integration tools.
Our training team works directly with your data sources instead of generic sample data sets. This optimizes the trainees’ time and further advances the business initiatives they support. Our training includes relevant practical tips rather than generic explanations of out-of-the-box functionality.
Every class concludes with an anonymous course evaluation of what worked and what did not. Our students’ number one comment is, “being trained with data that is relevant to OUR work was fantastic!” After class, we also take time to address and follow up on “parking lot” questions that might have been out of scope or require more research.
Our training services include:
- Fully customized, task-based courses in IBM Cognos Analytics, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI
- Training needs analysis and planning
- Recommendations for delivery options (e.g., instructor-led training, step-by-step exercises, a training database, job aids, online videos, and user guides)
- Design and development of customized software training materials
- Training delivery
- Train-the-trainer support
- Training program assessment, management, and development services
For organizations that are new to IBM Cognos Analytics, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI, we provide classes to help your staff build a solid BI foundation, including but not limited to the following:
- IBM Cognos Analytics – Report Developer Part 1 Training
- IBM Cognos Analytics – Report Developer Part 2 Training
- IBM Cognos Analytics – Adhoc Report Writer Training
- IBM Cognos Analytics – Introduction for Consumers Training
- IBM Cognos Analytics – Delta Training
- Tableau Desktop – Introduction for Authors Training
- Tableau Desktop – Intermediate/Advanced for Authors Training
- Tableau Prep – Introduction Training
- Tableau Web Authoring – Introduction Training
- Tableau Server – Introduction for Consumers Training
- Microsoft Power BI – Introduction for Authors Training
- Microsoft Power BI – Introduction for Consumers Training
For our full business analytics course curriculum, please click the link on the right-hand side of this web page to access the PDF.
Business Process Training
At EKS&H, we work with your subject matter experts to identify and document key business processes and best practices critical to your organization’s success. We then provide training services from planning to delivery to meet your organization’s needs.
Software System Training
Effective user-centered training is critical to the successful implementation and adoption of a new software system, such as an enterprise resource planning or finance solution.
We follow proven user-centered training strategies that integrate classroom training with performance support tools to support the diverse needs and learning styles.
Our unique performance support approach provides additional material based on a “Just-In-Time, Just-Enough” philosophy that provides job task support at the moment of need, thereby reducing initial training time and facilitating the long-term operational success of your users.
The EKS&H Advantage
EKS&H trainers have spent time in multiple customer-facing roles covering a wide variety of business systems and data sources. Our experience leading business analytics implementations provides the know-how to accurately respond to any question—even those not contained in the course materials. We have a wealth of industry experience, including judiciary, education, and health services.