Rebecca has been in public accounting for almost 15 years, including several years with a Big Four firm. She has extensive expertise assisting public companies with SEC filings including initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary public offerings (SPOs), reverse mergers, and complex financing transactions. Becky leads the biotech industry practice at EKS&H, and she serves clients in many industries including biotech, real estate, manufacturing, and distribution.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado Society of CPAs (COCPA)
- Colorado BioScience Association
Colorado State University
- Colorado Women's Chamber of Commerce, Treasurer of Board of Directors, Finance Committee and Nominating and Governance Committee
- Colorado BioScience Association, Finance Committee
Similar People to Rebecca: