A Team Built for Your Success
EKS&H has served the industry since 1978, and today we have more than 100 residential, commercial, industrial, and infrastructure construction clients, including general and specialized contracting service providers. This long-standing “outsider” experience is enhanced by our alliance with Beeble Company, a construction consulting and advisory firm led by 35-year industry veteran John Beeble, which adds a valuable “insider” perspective. This unique combination of skills allows us to gain a deep, nuanced understanding of our clients’ concerns and rapidly develop high-trust relationships to help address them.
Focusing on where companies are stuck in the areas of growth, sustainability, and succession, we identify the best technical experts to guide businesses to achieve their visions.
- Business technology, including budgeting and forecasting, project management, and security and risk assurance
- Tax compliance and strategies, including multistate and state and local tax, credits and incentives, and tax controversy
- Transaction support, including financial planning, analysis, and modeling
- Audit and assurance, including SEC reporting, employee benefit plans, and SOX compliance
- Customized solutions tailored to each client’s specific needs
- A one-stop shop of service providers who collaborate for client efficiency
- Relationship-based services built on trust and confidence
- Elimination of barriers to success and identification of proven solutions
- Extensive insight derived from decades of working with countless construction companies and leading a top 200 nationwide general contractor