Valuable Insight Based on Deep Financial Industry Experience
Do all of your advisors concentrate on financial services businesses? At EKS&H, we do.
In fact, this sector represents one of our five largest industry focus areas. The partners, directors, and senior managers who lead the financial services team help clients stay compliant, minimize risk, and adjust strategies with the speed and agility required by today’s fast-paced business environment.
Services Tailored to Provide You with an Advantage
We provide precise, proactive, and collaborative solutions, including:
- Audit and assurance – Compliance services related to the SEC Custody Rules, FINRA regulated entities, Regulation A+ filings, and other regulatory requirements
- Tax compliance and structuring – Fund formation and liquidation, tax efficient structuring, tax diligence, and compliance
- Transaction consulting – Buy- and sell-side due diligence, valuation, and financial planning and modeling
- Business technology – IT diligence, cybersecurity consultations, and data analytics
- Accounting solutions – Accounting advisory and transactional accounting
Our Reputation and Qualifications
With more than 50 professionals serving the financial services practice at EKS&H, we maintain a significant current client list of more than 150 investment and investment advisory, lending, and insurance organizations, including:
Our experience includes providing accounting and consulting services to early stage funds with less than $5 million in assets under management as well as established funds with in excess of $1 billion in assets under management.
We are currently registered with and subject to regular inspection by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and our financial professionals are members of The New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA).