Does your current organizational chart support your growing company’s accounting and finance needs?
Do you receive a timely financial reporting package on a monthly basis to support the important decisions you need to make in order to run your business?
Our outsourced accounting services are designed to benefit small- to medium-sized and rapidly growing organizations that need higher-level accounting support. We’ve got this!
Our services include:
- Accounting manager-level services
- Oversight of company accounting staff
- Review or preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Review or preparation of financial reporting
- Review or preparation of financial analyses
- Month-to-month trending
- Budget-to-actual comparison
- Industry comparisons
- Bank covenant monitoring
- Controller and CFO-level services
- Budget assistance
- Review and analysis of financial reports with company management
- Banking relationship liaison
- Financial statement preparation and reconciliation
- Compilation or preparation of financial statements
- GAAP or OCBOA (modified cash basis or income tax basis)
The EKS&H Advantage
With more than 700 accounting and consulting professionals, and over 2,300 clients, you can be confident that we have professionals that offer the knowledgeable experience to assist your business or organization. Many of these individuals have worked in industry as well as public accounting, so we offer a unique perspective to support you in running your business.