Comprehensive Quality of Earnings Evaluation
Through quality of earnings procedures, we prove reported operating results. Our process addresses the sustainability of earnings and identifies potential downward trends. Our accounting efforts focus on balance sheet items that affect quality of earnings as well as material risk areas, such as unrecorded liabilities and asset valuation.
Our Due Diligence Approach
Our due diligence service is collaborative, responsive, and unique. Within every engagement, we strive to:
- Maintain active, strategic project involvement from experienced partners
- Involve you directly in the process to address issues in a timely, focused, and effective manner
- Leverage unique operational perspectives from transaction professionals with applicable private industry experience
- Employ IDEA, our data mining technology, to test and analyze entire populations of data — a process that provides valuable financial and operational insights that even target companies often don’t know
- Involve CFA and CPA specialists and our technical audit and accounting group (TAAG) as well as experts in business technology, state and local tax (SALT), federal tax, and international tax
- Recommend entity and transaction tax structures that maximize value for buyers and sellers
The EKS&H Advantage
Having provided comprehensive and strategic transaction support to companies in almost every industry, EKS&H views no transaction as too large or too small. Whether you want to create new growth and opportunity through a stronger financial position, increased market share, an expanded product line, or deeper technical expertise, reducing risk of costly mistakes and maximizing successful transaction close are our constant goals.