Business intelligence tools bring together your organization’s information from various applications so business users can search, visualize, analyze, and understand it in a streamlined manner that supports decision making.
We understand the importance of well-implemented BI technology to answer critical business questions, and we have designed a BI Technical Assessment that ensures your overall solution architecture meets the needs of your organization. The goal of the assessment is to identify issues, discover any “low-hanging fruit,” and present options for a roadmap going forward. Most assessments can be completed within a week, and your team begins to realize the returns immediately.
How We Do It
During the assessment process, we listen to your issues and customize a plan to meet your needs. Depending on need, we look at:
- Application design—Framework Manager and Transformer models, report design and performance, and the security model
- Architecture—Performance of network, server, cloud, database resources, and IBM Cognos BI applications
- Maintenance and administration—Strategies for environment tuning, monitoring, backup, and migration
- Licensing—Usage, license compliance, and latest capabilities for current license types
- Organizational effectiveness—Resource allocation and alignment of skills to assignments, communication planning, report development best practices, and end-user additional needs
At the end of our analysis, we provide a thorough report with clearly articulated options and recommendations that support your organization’s strategic priorities.