Our fraud consulting and investigations services help your company prevent, deter, and detect fraud or misconduct so you can maintain the highest level of integrity.
Fraud Prevention and Awareness
When nearly 60% of victim organizations do not recover any of their losses, deterrence is the best strategy. Our program expands on fraud prevention to include entity-wide ethics and compliance programs, exemplifying your organization's commitment to the highest code of conduct. Our strategies include:
- Internal control evaluation
- Data security testing
- Credit card processing assessment
- Travel and entertainment review
- AP/AR and billing analysis
Fraud Consulting and Investigation
In the event of a fraud occurrence, we conduct a thorough fraud investigation and recovery audit to gather as much information as possible through the use of computer forensics, data analysis, and other techniques. We utilize an investigative approach that's specific to your needs, which results in proactive and reactive process improvements and evidence documentation for claims filing. Should your business need it, we also provide litigation support and expert witness services.
The EKS&H Advantage
- Reduced risk of litigation, reputation, or financial losses
- Access to our significant knowledge of the U.S. Sentencing Commission's sentencing guidelines
- Strengthened reputation demonstrated by a commitment to anti-fraud activities and policies
- Strengthened mechanisms for internal control compliance requirements, such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act