Project Success Is All That Matters
EKS&H has project managers with decades of experience to assist you in delivering quality projects. We focus on:
- Time to delivery—Projects are delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Capabilities—We bring the necessary skillset to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Business focus—Our project managers deliver the projects to support and strengthen the business.
- Stakeholder engagement—Through ongoing communications, we ensure that sponsors, executives, and stakeholders are engaged in the project.
- Risk mitigation—Our experienced project managers identify and resolve risks and issues before they negatively impact business.
- Financial management—We manage project finances from start to finish by thoroughly planning, estimating, and managing costs throughout the project.
Software Selection & Implementation
When embarking on a process that requires as much time, money, and training as launching or transitioning to a new software, the value of an experienced project manager is critical.
Launching the right mobile solution requires balancing strategic planning with flexibility, especially in the current BYOD environment. Our project managers understand this and can help you mitigate risks and achieve your goals.
There is no question about the importance of implementing an effective cybersecurity program, but few organizations have the capacity and knowledge in this rapidly changing area to successfully manage a comprehensive initiative.
Cloud solutions enable a host of cost-cutting and advantage-building technologies, including mobility, advanced analytics, and elastic data processing. A seasoned project manager can take the organizational temperature and help you avoid a storm.
Whether you need help with applications maintenance, network implementation and upgrades, server support, or other projects, our professionals provide informed and unbiased advice and can help you achieve your infrastructure goals on time and on budget.
Our unique custom-created training philosophy maximizes the potential of your software investment, and organizations needing these services often benefit from dedicated project managers that understand the learning and development environment.
The EKS&H Advantage
- Objectivity—Our only interest is your success. When making project decisions, you need an experienced project advisor without a horse in the race. Because we do not sell enterprise business systems or receive any financial interest, you can trust our process and advice to be objective and focused exclusively on the success of your business.
- Methodology—Our approach starts with in-depth planning on the scope of the project to ensure business expectations align with project scope. We ensure that adequate resources (employee and financial) align with project requirements, thereby reducing the cost to the business and increasing employee engagement.
- Business focus—We think like business people and tackle project issues from a business mindset. Our process helps you operate your business more effectively and efficiently.
- Collaboration—Our approach is an active, collaborative process that requires your full participation. It is a process that consistently provides insights and ideas that measurably improve performance.