Project Success Is All That Matters
EKS&H has project managers with decades of experience to assist you in delivering quality projects. We focus on:
- Time to delivery—Projects are delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Capabilities—We bring the necessary skillset to ensure that project requirements are met.
- Business focus—Our project managers deliver the projects to support and strengthen the business.
- Stakeholder engagement—Through ongoing communications, we ensure that sponsors, executives, and stakeholders are engaged in the project.
- Risk mitigation—Our experienced project managers identify and resolve risks and issues before they negatively impact business.
- Financial management—We manage project finances from start to finish by thoroughly planning, estimating and managing costs throughout the project.
- Project management
- Business process review and change management
- Project advisory
- Independent verification and validation (IV&V)
- Project administration
The EKS&H Advantage
- Objectivity—Our only interest is your success. When making project decisions, you need an experienced project advisor without a horse in the race. Because we do not sell enterprise business systems or receive any financial interest, you can trust our process and advice to be objective and focused exclusively on the success of your business.
- Methodology—Our approach starts with in-depth planning on the scope of the project to ensure business expectations align with project scope. We ensure that adequate resources (employee and financial) align with project requirements, thereby reducing the cost to the business and increasing employee engagement.
- Business focus—We think like business people and tackle project issues from a business mindset. Our process helps you operate your business more effectively and efficiently.
- Collaboration—Our approach is an active, collaborative process that requires your full participation. It is a process that consistently provides insights and ideas that measurably improve performance.